Starting July 5th - August 2nd. This is a 5 week class starting Mondays at 4pm - 5pm. For ages 7 and up. Instructor will email you Zoom link information. Sign up ends July 4th at 7pm.
Theme this Summer: My Pet Monster
Are you interested in learning the fundamentals of cartooning and comic/manga books? Local comic book artist Kamron Reynolds, will introduce you to the world of comics. Learn how to draw your own characters, faces, backgrounds, lettering, and much more. The key to creating is getting started. Students may take this course multiple times. Please bring paper and pencil to class.
Comic book artist and emcee, Kamron Reynolds (aka Kool Ade Kam) will help celebrate a party with you, your family and friends! It’s as simple as 1,2,3. *Please "leave a Msg" on the Kam Komics homepage with dates and times so Kam can check availability.*
1. Comic book drawing session (1hour)
- Learn tips on creating a character
- Learn tips on character action
- Learn tips on sequencing your stories
2 . Creation time (40mins)
- Take your time and create a mini comic book or comic strip
3. Live all ages rap concert (20mins)
- Kool Ade Kam will perform a handful of songs for your family and friends!
*Due to COVID-19 all parties are virtual. Artist will send Zoom link information once party is finalized.*